Spydra is hiring for the Job Role Hyperledger Fabric Developer
Job Overview: The Hyperledger Fabric Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining blockchain solutions using Hyperledger Fabric. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality blockchain applications, primarily focusing on developing smart contracts and ensuring network security.
- Design, develop, and implement blockchain solutions using Hyperledger Fabric.
- Write and maintain high-quality, efficient, and testable chaincode (smart contracts).
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Deploy and manage Hyperledger Fabric networks, including channels, peers, and orderers.
- Implement and maintain ledger queries and transaction handling.
- Ensure security and data integrity in blockchain applications.
- Stay updated with new developments in blockchain technology and suggest improvements to existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in blockchain applications.
- Participate in code reviews and adhere to best practices in software development.
- Document all development processes and system architectures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience with Hyperledger Fabric development and deployment.
- Strong proficiency in chaincode development using languages like Go or Java.
- Familiarity with blockchain principles and distributed ledger technology.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes for deploying applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Experience with other blockchain platforms like Ethereum or Corda.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies for blockchain application interfaces.
- Contributions to open-source blockchain projects.
Interested candidates can apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3782473338/