Blockchain 360 -Training Series
Kerala Blockchain Academy is preparing for the “Blockchain 360” training series. It is an ambitious educational initiative aimed at empowering marginalized communities in the state of Kerala, India, starting from November 16, 2023. The initiative seeks to provide comprehensive training in blockchain technology via workshops, developer exercises, internship opportunities, hackathons, job assistance and much more. The training is being organised in collaboration with the Kerala Knowledge Economy Mission (KKEM), which promotes knowledge-based industries and innovation within the state.
Blockchain is a transformative technology that has the potential to create economic and social opportunities, and this initiative aims to ensure that no one is left behind in the blockchain revolution. The training series will feature various activities and learning modules designed to cater to participants from diverse backgrounds. Key highlights of the program include:
- In-depth training on blockchain technology, covering topics such as blockchain fundamentals, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, types of blockchain and blockchain use cases.
- Practical Workshops to ensure participants gain practical experience in blockchain development and usage.
- Access to qualitative resources, including e-learning materials, online forums, and reference guides to enhance their learning experience.
- Certification on successful completion, which can assist candidates in pursuing career opportunities in the blockchain sector.
The primary objective of the Blockchain 360 training series is to bridge the digital divide by providing a 100% discount on learning opportunities for individuals from the following marginalised groups.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes
- Transgender individuals
- Differently-abled persons
- Women candidates,
- Women from Single-parent communities
Also, discount on fees (upto 60 % ) is offered to candidates applying through the Kerala Knowledge Economy Mission portal. The training series will run for four months, from November until February 2024, in multiple locations, including Kozhikode, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.