Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer
Training and Certification Program on Hyperledger Fabric Platform
- Course Materials
- External Reading Links and Demo Videos
- Exercises, Tasks and Quizzes
- Discussion Board Access
- Blockchain-Enabled Digital Course Certificate
- Access to Sample Fabric Projects
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Kerala Blockchain Academy, an Associate Member of Hyperledger, offers comprehensive training and certification on Hyperledger Fabric for developers. Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned DLT framework for developing distributed applications and solutions for businesses. The modular, versatile and privacy-oriented design of Fabric helps to achieve the needs of specific industry use cases. The developer course primarily focuses on chaincode (smart contract) and application development on Hyperledger FabricV2.5 using NodeJS or Go. The course caters to the need of developers with a blend of topics related to chaincode, application development, and deployment.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is open for all aspiring blockchain enthusiasts who would like to validate their knowledge with the industry-leading blockchain and Fabric trends.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Differentiate between Public and Permissioned distributed ledger technologies.
Role of permissioned DLTs for various domain and business applications.
The projects under the Hyperledger umbrella, especially Hyperledger Fabric for its distributed enterprise-grade architecture and modular design.
Demonstrate the use of various components/modules present in the Hyperledger Fabric platform.
Understand and build a small Multi-org based Hyperledger Fabric network.
Use tools and techniques needed to develop, test and deploy Chaincode in Hyperledger Fabric
Understand and implement Private Data Collections and familiarize rich queries.
Build a Fabric Network for the use case.
Use Go SDK for Chaincode interaction from an external application, familiarize with events processing and build a UI
DURATION, MODE OF DELIVERY
Our training program comprises 60 hours of instructor-led sessions and 1 month of project development with dedicated trainer support.
Dates : 26th Dec 2024 to 18th Jan 2024
Language : Go
Timing : 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Thorough knowledge on Blockchain (We highly recommend completing our Certified Blockchain Associate course before joining this course).
- Familiarity with Ubuntu basic commands
- Familiarity with the version control system such as GitLab is recommended
The evaluation criteria for the certification will be as follows:.
- There will be a mandatory assessment quiz after each module to continuously evaluate the learner’s progress.
- There will be two chances to attempt the assessments. You may refer to the course materials or the internet for the same and need to score a
minimum of 70% marks in each quiz.
- The learner is expected to submit a project at the end.
- There will be an online project evaluation to assess the learner’s understanding of Hyperledger Fabric, also the workflow of the project. The project code will be evaluated if the learner scores a minimum score of 60% during the online project evaluation.
- The grades obtained from all the assessments together will represent 20%
of your final grade. The score of your project will represent the remaining 80% of your final grade.
- For being certified the learner will have to obtain a final grade of 60% or higher.
* Applicable taxes extra.
- Full scholarships on Course fees are accessible to individuals from the following communities:
- Fishermen Community
- BPL Women Candidates
- Women candidates from Single Parent Families
- Transgender Community
- SC/ST Community
To apply for these scholarships, interested candidates should complete the provided Google Form and submit supporting documents to substantiate their eligibility. Admission to the program will be confirmed after the verification of these documents.
- For those who are interested in obtaining a 40% discount on the course fee, please register via the KKEM Platform using the provided link. Once registered, candidates can select their preferred batch (Skill Development Programmes ->Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer) and make payment
Please make sure that your laptop has the following configurations.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Course Materials
- Content Access (Duration of the course)
- Online Assessments
- Blockchain-enabled Digital Certificate
- Fully Instructor-led Interactive Sessions
- Project Idea Mentor Support
COURSE OUTLINE (Will update Soon)
|Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric, Architecture, Transaction Flow, RAFT consensus
|Setting up the Development Environment, Docker and Docker-compose Overview
|Golang overview, Go Hands-on
|Introduce the Use Case, Build network for the usecase
|Introduction to Chaincode, Develop Chaincode in Go, Chaincode Lifecycle
|Chaincode Testing, Chaincode for the usecase
|Private Data Collection, Introduce Rich Queries
|Advanced Queries, Complete the chaincode
|Familiarize Test Network
|Fabric Network- Generate certificates using cryptogen, Generate certificates using Fabric CA
|Fabric Network- Develop configtx.yaml and docker-compose files for network, Build the network
|Fabric Network- Install Chaincode, Invoke and Query the chaincode, Update chaincode
|Fabric network- Adding another peer to an existing Organization, Adding another Organization to existing network
|Fabric network – Build the network for usecase, Deploy and Invoke chaincode
|Fabric Client SDK, Build Client Application in Go
|Hyperledger Fabric Events and subscription, Implement REST APIs, Postman Integration
|Familiarize Gin web framework, HTML UI Integration
|Integrate Hyperledger Caliper, Project Guidelines
If you have any queries regarding Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org