Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Instructor-led Offline batches for Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer has been discontinued until further notice.
Please visit our Online Learning Center at https://learn.kba.ai/ to enrol in our self-paced certification courses.
If you are interested in our Instructor-led Physical/Virtual batches, register your interest by clicking the below button. We'll notify you when the registration is open for a new batch.
Training and Certification Program on Hyperledger Fabric Platform
- Course Materials
- External Reading Links and Demo Videos
- Exercises, Tasks and Quizzes
- Discussion Board Access
- Blockchain-Enabled Digital Course Certificate
- Access to Sample Fabric Projects
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Kerala Blockchain Academy, an Associate Member of Hyperledger, offers comprehensive training and certification on Hyperledger Fabric for developers. Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned DLT framework for developing distributed applications and solutions for businesses. The modular, versatile and privacy-oriented design of Fabric helps to achieve the needs of specific industry use cases. The developer course primarily focuses on chaincode (smart contract) and application development on Hyperledger Fabric V 2.3 using NodeJS. The course caters to the need of developers with a blend of topics related to chaincode, application development, and deployment.
WHO IS IT FOR?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Differentiate between Public and Permissioned distributed ledger technologies.
- Demonstrate the role of permissioned DLTs for various domain and business applications.
- Appreciate the projects under the Hyperledger umbrella, especially Hyperledger Fabric for its distributed enterprise-grade architecture and modular design.
- Demonstrate the use of various components/modules present in the Hyperledger Fabric platform.
- Understand and build a small Multi-org based Hyperledger Fabric network using Minifabric.
- Use tools and techniques needed to easily develop, test and deploy Node.js based Chaincode in Hyperledger Fabric, and familiarize VScode IBM Blockchain Platform Extension.
- Understand and implement Private Data Collections and familiarize rich queries.
- Build a Fabric Network for the use case.
- Use Node.js SDK for Chaincode interaction from an external application, familiarize with events processing and build a UI.
DURATION, MODE OF DELIVERY
Date : August 01-19, 2022.
Mode : Online
Timing : 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (IST)
Platform: Zoom Meetings
Seats : 20
- Thorough knowledge on Blockchain (We highly recommend completing our Certified Blockchain Associate course before joining this course).
- Familiarity with Ubuntu basic commands
- Familiarity with the version control system such as GitLab is recommended
The evaluation criteria for the certification will be as follows:.
- There will be a mandatory assessment quiz after each module to continuously evaluate the learner’s progress.
- There will be two chances to attempt the assessments. You may refer to the course materials or the internet for the same and need to score a minimum of 70% marks in each quiz.
- The learner is expected to submit a project at the end.
- There will be an online project evaluation to assess the learner’s understanding of Hyperledger Fabric, also the workflow of the project.
- The grades obtained from all the assessments together will represent 20% of your final grade. The remaining 80% of your final grade will be represented by the score of your project.
- For being certified the learner will have to obtain a final grade of 60% or higher.
Full Government Scholarship through ABCD
Through ABCD (without scholarship)
Open Candidates (from India)
Open Candidates (from India)
* Applicable taxes extra.
- Please note that the course fee for instructor-led physical sessions will be different. The registered candidates will be notified of the course fee when a new batch is announced.
- Please note that for the ABCD Scholarship candidates, the course fee is applicable only for the first developer program they pursue. The course fee for the second developer program will be different.
- Candidates are advised to have a laptop/desktop with stable internet connectivity (preferably broadband) with suﬃcient power back-up to attend the online classes and utilize the discussion slots effectively to clear doubts related to the course.
- We will be using the Zoom platform for delivering the LIVE sessions. Kindly test laptop/desktop well in advance to avoid any compatibility/driver issues. Candidates are advised to log in to the session with the actual name given in registration to properly mark attendance (Avoid proxy/nicknames).
- Candidates are instructed to be online at least 5 MINUTES before the commencement of class, mute their mic and turn off the webcam during the lecture time to avoid unnecessary disturbances. Candidates can use the mic during the Q&A sessions at the allotted slots as directed by the instructor.
- The online sessions will NOT be repeated under any circumstances and will strictly follow the schedule to the best availability. Candidates can later access the links of session recordings from our Oﬃcial YouTube Channel.
- The seats for Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer course are limited to the first 20 candidates who complete the registration process.
- All the hands-on sessions will be delivered by the instructors based on Ubuntu OS. No other OS will currently receive technical support from the instructors. It will be the sole responsibility of the learners to handle the technical errors if you are choosing an OS other than Ubuntu
Please make sure that your laptop has the following configurations.
Ubuntu 18.04 or higher
Intel i3 (7th Gen/8th Gen) or above
8GB DDR4 (Need around 5 GB of Free Memory)
Free disk space: 20 GB
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Course Materials
- Content Access (Duration of the course)
- Video Contents
- Online Assessments
- Blockchain-enabled Digital Certificate
- Fully Instructor-led Interactive Sessions
- Project Idea Mentor Support
- Live Interaction with Instructors
|Sl. No.||Session Topic||Hours||Theory / Hands-on|
|1||Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric||3||Theory|
|2||Setting up the Development Environment, Docker and Express.JS Basics||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|3||Introducing the Use Case, Understanding Fabric core components||3||Theory|
|4||Defining a network for the use case, Minifab||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|5||Fabric transaction flow, RAFT consensus||3||Theory|
|6||Introduction to Chaincode||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|7||Writing Chaincode||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|8||Chaincode – Testing||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|9||Introduction to Private Data Collections||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|10||Implement Private Data Collections||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|11||Introduction to Rich Queries||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|12||Implement Rich Queries||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|13||Finishing the chaincode for use case||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|14||Introduction to Client SDK||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|15||Writing Client||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|16||Events and subscription||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|17||Introduction to UI||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|18||Writing UI for use case||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|19||Integrate Hyperledger Explorer and Caliper||3||Theory + Hands-on|
|20||Writing REST APIs using Express.JS||2||Theory + Hands-on|
|21||New features in Fabric V2.4||1||Theory|
|Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer Program – CHF_VB8 (Aug 01, 2022 – Aug 19, 2022 )|
|Date||Day||Session Topic||Time||Theory / Hands-on|
|1-Aug-2022||Monday||Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric, Architecture, Transaction Flow||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory|
|2-Aug-2022||Tuesday||Setting up the Development Environment, Docker, Familiarize Test Network||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|3-Aug-2022||Wednesday||Introducing the Use Case, Minifab, NodeJS overview, Chaincode, Chaincode Lifecycle||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|4-Aug-2022||Thursday||Chaincode Testing, Chaincode for the usecase||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|5-Aug-2022||Friday||Private Data Collection||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|9-Aug-2022||Tuesday||Rich Queries, Complete the chaincode||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|10-Aug-2022||Wednesday||Fabric Network- Generate certificates using cryptogen, Build network, Install Chaincode||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|11-Aug-2022||Thursday||Fabric Network- Generate certificates using Fabric CA, Build network, Install Chaincode||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|12-Aug-2022||Friday||Fabric network- Adding another peer to an existing Organization||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|16-Aug-2022||Tuesday||Fabric Client SDK, Register and Enroll users, Client Application||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|17-Aug-2022||Wednesday||Events and subscription, Chaincode query, Block query, Channel query||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|18-Aug-2022||Thursday||Implement REST APIs, Postman Integration, HTML UI Integration||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|19-Aug-2022||Friday||Integrate Hyperledger Caliper, Project Guidelines||9.00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)||Theory + Hands-on|
|Last date for submitting pitch deck||29-Aug-2022|
|Last date for submitting project||19-Oct-2022|
If you have any queries regarding Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com