KBRG actively publishes its research output in international journals and conferences. Some of our recent research publications can be accessed below:
1. "A Transparent and Traceable Coverage Analysis Model for Vaccine Supply-Chain Using Blockchain Technology", Adarsh S., Shon Joseph, Franklin John, Lekshmi M. B, and Asharaf S., IEEE IT Professional, Vol. 23, Issue - 4, Pages 28-35. [Impact Factor: 2.626]
2. "Blockchain for Healthcare: Securing Patient Data and Enabling Trusted Artificial Intelligence", Jennath H. S., Anoop V. S., and Asharaf S., International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 6, Issue - 3, Pages 15-23. [Impact Factor: 3.137]
3. "Integrating Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain for Enabling a Trusted Ecosystem for Healthcare Sector", Anoop V. S. and Asharaf S., Intelligent Healthcare: Infrastructure, Algorithms, and Management, Springer.
4. "Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain for Smart Agriculture: Emergence, Opportunities, and Challenges", Anoop V. S. and Asharaf S., Artificial Intelligence and Smart Agriculture: Technology and Applications, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis.
5. "Parkchain: A Blockchain-Powered Parking Solution for Smart Cities", Jennath H. S., Adarsh S., Nikhil V. Chandran, Ananthan R., Sabir A., and Asharaf S., Frontiers in Blockchain, Vol. 2, Pages 1-10.
6. "Distributed IoT and Applications", Jennath H. S., Adarsh S., and Anoop V. S., Integrated Intelligent Computing, Communication and Security, Vol. 771, Pages 333-341, Springer.